Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Gravity Rush is an exciting new adventure that lets players get hands-on with their PlayStationVita. Touch it, tap it or tilt it to interact with the gameplay and hold the forces of gravity in your own two hands.
A futuristic world is under attack from strange, unknown forces: powerful "gravity storms" have started to appear in the sky and nightmarish creatures are terrorising the population. Amidst the mayhem, a young girl named Kat wakes up, struggling to regain her lost memories. Only one thing seems certain - Kat has somehow gained a phenomenal new ability... the power to shift gravity.
- Use the PS Vita system's dual analog sticks for pinpoint precision
- Freely explore a sprawling metropolis full of hidden secrets and dangers
- Take control of gravity with the PS Vita motion sensor function
- Use the touchscreen to flick through cutscenes like a real comic book
- Enjoy a distinctive art style with striking cel-shaded graphics
- Directed by Keiichiro Toyama, creator of Siren (PS2) and Silent Hill (PS3)
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 1-2 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.