History: Legends of War
A turn-based strategy game like no other, History Legends of War combines strategy, tactics & RPG elements with exciting 3D action, immersing you in the bloody conflicts of WW2 from the beaches of Normandy to the war torn streets of Berlin!
With 36 different types of units at your disposal and with you, as General George Patton at the helm, you must transverse Europe, completing 21 different missions across various terrains, to defeat the Nazis!
This highly anticipated follow-up to History: Great Battles Medieval sees you take the role of General Patton in command the Third U.S Army. Patton's Campaign will see you advance through the path actually taken by the Third Army across the Western European Theatre, taking on the advancing Nazi forces in both high-level strategic RPG-style management and tactical turn-based battles
- In-depth Campaign mode composed of 21 Missions across 4 unique Operations based on real ww2 events, including Operation Cobra, Operation Overlord and the Ardennes Counteroffensive which featured in the hit TV show ‘Band of Brothers’.
- Varied mission types, including Attack, Infiltration, Defence, Escort, Reconnaissance and Sabotage
- 44 different battlefield maps consisting of 3 different environments: countryside, snow and city, with missions occurring in both day & night
- 36 different types of unit: command infantry, armored vehicles and aircrafts, special units (including snipers, elite forces and commandos) fighters and bombers + lots more
- Unique to most strategy games, you’re given complete control over weapon choice, aiming, firing, movement & use of cover
- Experience the Evolution of Patton & your units through RPG mechanics
- Simple, effective and intuitive control system built for PS3 & Xbox360, specially adapted to these console controllers (no trolling through pages & pages of menus!)
- Go Head-to-Head with the hot-seat multiplayer mode.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 1-2 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.