Need for Speed: Shift
- True Driver's Experience: A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver's experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car - so when the car is travelling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Enhanced AI: A sophisticated AI system will mean that your races are more exciting than ever before. AI opponents will react and perform based on the player's aggression and overall driving skill thus creating race experiences for all skill sets.
- Dynamic Crash Effect: When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are 'taking damage'. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customisation: Need For Speed: Shift features a comprehensive customisation option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customisation system allows players to personalise both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.
- Photo-Real Cars and Tracks: Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.
- Additional gameplay features including career mode.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 1-2 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.