New Little Kings Story
Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP console
New Little King's Story showcases the game's beautifully-realised game world, as the player assumes the role of 14-year-old King Corobo tasked with reclaiming his kingdom from an invader known only as 'The Nightmare'. The evil presence is running havoc and the populace lives in fear as it preys on them. Thus, as young King Corobo, the user must unite their subjects in order to fight back and reclaim the kingdom.
New Little King's Story takes the form of an action roleplaying title, with the player recruiting the isolated pockets of subjects into a unified army. New Little King's Story includes intuitve controls, through which players can move freely around the scrolling kingdom in the search of recruits and for items that will aid his quest.
The touch-screen of the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system allows the player to control and arrange recruits and send them into battle or to search areas with simple finger movements, with groups of subjects easily marshalled and moved.
- A brand new storyline: Fans and new players alike can experience a reimagining of Little King's Story, featuring King Corobo!
- Enhanced PlayStation Vita graphics and features: Experience an everchanging 24-hour world filled with upgraded 2D and 3D visuals while using intuitive touch controls, including the PlayStation Vita rear touch pad
- Lead massive armies and build your kingdom: Make your plan of attack! Use your scouting ability to organize your citizens based on their job skills and lead your army's battle formations.
- New online functionality to enhance your gameplay experience: Enjoy a myriad of newly added online features including downloadable content and online leaderboards
- 3G support: Data sharing for asynchronous play
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 1-2 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.